June 15th, 2012

Thanks for visiting AnthonyMah.com!

The blog has been pretty quiet as of late, so I've just gone through and done some spring cleaning! My portfolio pieces are found in the links above, and my demo-reels and social media links can be found below. My DeviantArt account houses more of my recent illustrations and personal work.

The past year I've been pretty busy juggling two day jobs and my freelancing projects. A few months ago, I wrapped up some color-work for the CD booklet of "Up That River", the latest album from Jim Fidler, a wonderfully eclectic musician from Newfoundland. More recently, I've been developing some signage for one of the day jobs and started on some fun character designs for a buddy's comic concept.

If you'd like to contact me about a project, please email me HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment